Thursday, February 12, 2009

Open for Testing

Hey Folks --

The site is ready and open for testing. Feel free to add a game and see how the process works. Don't worry if your game isn't real; you can always delete it later. Also I will probably purge the database one more time before the site goes live for real (ie: I advertise it to anyone).

At this point I estimate the site's functionality is around 95% and style is nearing 100%. I welcome any feedback you may have on any aspect of the site: user interface, design, ease of use, speed, etc. I am especially interested in anything you do that may have been confusing or not easy to understand; I want this site to be as easy to use as possible for first-time guests. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks!

-- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment